Top End MotoX Club

Click here to edit subtitle

Competition Classes

J U N I O R   C L A S S E S

50cc Auto Division 1 & Non Competition (Under 7 yrs)

50cc Auto Division 2 (Under 9 yrs)



Junior Lites (Under 16 yrs)

S E N I O R   C L A S S E S 

Pro Open

Pro Lites




Guardianship Form

MA Licence Information

To compete at club events all riders must obtain a Motorcycling Australia (MA) licence or one event licence. 

To obtain a license you must be a member of a club, ambulance cover and all seniors must complete theory test, whilst all Juniors must complete a 5 hour coaching clinic which includes a theory test. Contact a committee member to obtain this

Full details can be obtained from the MA publication Motorcycle Sport.

The NT office of MA can be contacted on 0417 842 480.


To renew or get a new MA License to ride in events in the Northern Territory, you now need to go to the MANT WEBSITE and follow the links for RIDERNET. 

If you have not used RIDERNET before click on NEW MEMBERSHIP.

Motorsports NT - Travel Funding

Motorsports NT are again helping Northern Territory competitors with travel funding - if travelling to an interstate event that is a State or National title.
If you would like any information regarding this funding, please check out the Motorsports NT website at