TEMCC Membership Information
Its easy to join!
TEMCC Membership Rules.
- No Helmet - No Ride
- All Riders ride at their own risk
- Track open to Current financial members of Top End Moto Cross Club Inc. only
- Tracks to be ridden in the correct direction only
- Mini bikes (bikes with maximum wheel sizes of 12” rear and 14” front) only to be
- ridden on Mini bike track
- Walking pace Speed limit for Bikes and vehicles in Pit area at all times
- All riders must be accompanied whilst riding on Club Tracks (no riding alone)
- No Quads to be ridden at Club except by official invitation from the committee
- No Bikes in spectator areas
- No Push Bikes to be ridden in pit/spectator areas
- All members agree to lock the gates behind them at all times
Each person entering the Top End Moto Cross Club Inc Track at Section 4185, Catalina Road, Palmerston, NT for any reason other than a club organised, MANT licensed event does so entirely at their own risk.