Membership is valid for a calender year (ie. January to December of the current year). Membership entitles the rider (single or family) to a gate key and the use of the track for practise at any time (with the exception of track closure times – see Track Times). Motorbikes shops also usually offer 10% discount to club members.
Its easy to join:
Join at Cyclone Motorcyles, NT Motorcycle Centre or Holeshot Kawasaki
Join at the club by contacting the caretakers at the track or 0408 875 791
Post/Email/fax your membership form (available on our website) and remittance/cheques to
Or you can complete one at next race meeting.
- Single Membership – eligible to riders who are 18 years of age and over and are single with no dependents/spouses.
- Family Membership – eligible to families (includes ‘family unit’ ie. Immediate family living in the same dwelling).
By becoming a financial member of the Top End Moto Cross Club Inc you agree to abide by all Club Rules (below) at all times
- No Helmet = No Ride (Helmets must be strictly worn at all times whilst riding any motorbike)
- All Riders ride at their own risk
- Track open to Current financial members of Top End Moto Cross Club Inc. only
- Tracks to be ridden in the correct direction only
- Mini bikes (bikes with maximum wheel sizes of 12” rear and 14” front) only to be ridden on Mini bike track
- Walking pace Speed limit for Bikes and vehicles in Pit area at all times
- All riders must be accompanied whilst riding on Club Tracks
- No Quads to be ridden at Club except by official invitation from the committee
- No Bikes in spectator areas
- No swimming in water storage Dam
For any more info contact Melissa on 0408 875 791 - Welcome to the club!!Each person entering the Top End Moto Cross Club Inc Track at Section 4185, Catalina Road, Palmerston, NT for any reason other than a club organised, MANT licensed event does so entirely at their own risk. Furthermore, each person shall in no way hold the Club, committee (jointly and severally), organisers, sponsors, officials or owners of the property in any way responsible for injury, loss or damage to person or property.